EMC/CHASE customer service representatives have lied to us and they treated us like if we are doing something wrong. So far we have not fallen behind on payments, but are requesting a loan modification because we struggle to make the current payments.

They closed our first case because they said there were documents missing. We know that they are lying because me made sure that everything was included in the package. Different representatives did not agree on which document was missing (according to them), each person refer to a different document. They said to send a package again. We did and a month later when I called to know the status of the second application, they said there was nothing on the system saying that we had applied again. Through the process calls were dropped, waiting time of 55 minutes, got transferred many times and nobody knew the facts of our case. We are tired, disappointed, stressed, and unsure about our living situation in the future.

We are frustrated, and do not what to do anymore.

Please let me know where can I file complaints against EMC/CHASE, and if you think that a suing them is a good idea.

Thanks,

Marisol

Had an Experience with EMC Mortgage?

Comments

Be Aware, because they already know you are struggling to make your payments, I have experienced problems with them since 2009, that missing document thing is a stall tactic, they have no intention to modify your loan, in fact it won't be long until they will start mis-applying your payments, or not applying them, and since they know you are struggling financially, you probably won't be able to afford legal representation. Let it be known these are toxic people, and until we get lawyers to stand up and get paid on the back end, this trend will continue, they know they have more money than you, and even if you are succesful, they figure they will make it up on the next guy. Keep all documentation!

Emc / Chase are all wrong this is the reason American is in the shape it in, business like this are getting away in cheating and the government doing nothing.....

I now rent a house that is owned by someone involved with EMC/chase it is his house and cannot change the phone number. Everyday I tell the representatives that are harassing me that the person they are trying to reach does not live here, they do not care and keep calling me morning noon and night 95% of the time there is nobody there. how do I get them to stop harassing me?

Tracy, Minnesota, United States #303834

I live in Pa and also have been taking by this company. Anyway I can get my name on the lawsuit?

Mariel

Depending on the State where you live, class actions lawsuits have been filed against EMC and you can probably join these.There are two class action lawsuits in CA, one in New Jersey, one in Washington State and one in Florida.

To find these Google: "EMC class action lawsuits" A few minutes ago I posted the phone no.

of one of the CA law firms.

Have not found any in MD yet.Good luck to all.

I really don't think it matters who you try to contact.I have contacted The White House 2x, Va State Govenor & Senator 2x, NACCA can't remember how many times, The OCC Several Times, The BBB, Consumer Affairs Several Times, HUD & HAMP, CNN, FOX 5 News, The Free Lance Star, EVEN THE OPRAH SHOW!!!!!!

There are MANY others that I can't even remember the names of! I even hired an attorney who did nothing for me but take my money and stop contact with me. I am wiling to pay these crooks what I Owe, I just needed the monthly mortgage lowered due to NUMEROUS health issues, but instead they are going to foreclose on a home they will NEVER in a million years get over 250k for! It absolutely makes NO SENSE to me.

I believe I am a victim of mortgage fraud from the beginning. If anyone eventually does anything about Chase, whom is one of the BIGGEST problems with this Economy and preventing good, decent & hard working people from getting back on their feet (whom could actually help be a part of the overall come back of the housing market), it will unfortunately probably be too late for me! I did not create the economic mess we are in, but I surely am a victim of it. I feel like I have done everything humanly possible to save my home for me and my little boy.

I feel way too exhausted to fight anymore with chase. It's time I started my fight against this Melanoma.

Good luck, and god bless all of you out there fighting to keep your homes!Don't let them...

Same story and even worse here.Chase does not care about us and never has.

They are going to take a home by foreclosure thats not worth half of what i owe. Instead of working with me to lower it to something I could afford as a result of spinal surgery, blood problems, bone disease, melanoma & other medical fights in my life. The copays, medical bills, medications are overwhelming me. I bought this place not.knowing.

There was no well on the property, and just found out my home sits on an old dump site. Chase lied to me, hung up on me, said they we're missing. paperwork. That I knew they had.

The list goes on & on. Someone has to here about this & offer a class. Action to put.

These crooks where they belong in jail - of courseAFTER THEY HELP ALL OF US!!!!Melody L Thompson (540)625-2380

Don't feel bad, Wife lost her job we fell behind ...Asked chase for help with a loan mod...

Took forever to get started. We had to file chapter 13, Chase is now trying to forclose on my *** and has refused to help me. Don't know what they think they can gain by this. They got me with 132,000 in debt..

If they win in court they will get the house. but i will tote with me all the work i put in it, They will be luckey to get 70,000 for it. Really a bad move on their part...

Do not trust that they will help you.They will drag you along until you are behind enough they can get the house.

We have same problem with EMC mortgage company , they play the game with every body just wate people time act like they will do the loan modification there is no system on their bussines every time you call you must to talk and transfer to too many people and no resalt i know they have a big problem, so many people complain like us but nothing change yet , some body has do some thing they are still on bussines and do bad things i though many state attorny are after them . please some body let me know what should i do to save my only place to leave is me two kids and two very ill senior citizen look like they don't care......please help

Regars

Gholamreza Shahbazi

Vienna/virginia

571-242-0226

ashahbazi@hotmail.com

EMC is horrible, I can never talk with an "agent" there, I can't even find their website !!! I just want to pay the loan off and be done with these bozos - i cant believe they are allowed to stay in business