Where do we start ?we do we hire?who will take on this thieves?We need to all get together and get a class-action lawsuit against the ***.They foreclose,they put us into repayment programs and still take us for more money and still foreclose.We need to have a gathering and take on these losers.To many are afraid too.AND MAKE THEM DISH OUT MORE THEN 28 MILLION AND MAKE IT TRILLION.AND PUT THEM OUT FOR FRAUD,PREDETORY, LENDING AND THE LIST GOES ON.WHAT DO YOU THINK?They have been tried by the feds and the feds backed out.

Comments

Rosa I tried to do a loan modification three times they took my money on the three occasions and did not approve the modification . I lost over 14,000 and about to lose my home anyone know if there is a class action suit in New York I will join immediately this mortgage company has abused to many home owners and need to repay them please advise.

EMC ripoff, I was told by to different attorney that because I live in Montana it is not a consumer friendly state I can't be on class action lawsuit. Now I'm ripped off by Montana and EMC?!

We also have issues with EMC that is now becoming Chase.We are located in Mpls,MN. Please contact us at namar3@netzero.com. Thank you sincerely.

I to live in Pennsylvania & like Mark my story is the same exact story. I was forced to file bankruptcy to save my home.

I have been through the same crapola with the EMC|CHASE loan modification. ALl the attorney's want is money up front, My lame Senators Franken, and Ellis and What's her name never call back.

We could start a grass roots on Facebook, my space, Call EMC\CHASE and flood thier switch board.. JUST POST the *** out of it on those sites, IF you do it enough Facebook will call them ,, themselves as they want their site back.

I am not talking just getting my loan straightend out anymore.. NO NO they ruined my credit, our health, no they need to pay millions each to everyone..

Does anyone know of a class action lawsuit formed against EMC in Oklahoma?

Can we join a class action suit in another state or does it have to be where the home is located?

Thank you.

We got a re-fi about two years ago, and a few weeks ago received a packet from the mortgage company wanting all the papers re-signed. We took them to a lawyer who said they changed a bunch of the contract and they didn't tell us.

So we didn't re-sign it. Waiting for the next shoe to drop with these thieves.

Any one know of any lawsuits against EMC/Chase for Mortgage fraud in Texas?

#312063

I made a home reinstatement agreement with EMC (Paying almost $300 more than my orig mortgage). Have papers and receipts paid all payments for 6 months (June last year). The first of June right after I Paid there was a paper posted on my house stateing it had been put up for auction. No one at EMC could tell me anything except loan modification over and over again. How can they just do what the want adding on fees over and over when they were wrong. Giveing you numbers to underwrighters for info that never call back (I mean like hundred messages). They were wrong with reinstatement, I followed through but they did not. They Just wanted to throw me in with this modification joke.

...................................................... Tryed 1ST modification

said made too much. Second Said didnt make enough they think. They are not trying to help. I should have never been lost in this modification nightmere. As far as Im concerned they are responsible for all fees June and thereafter. They slipped a paper under my door last night saying J.M. Adjustment Services will assist in review process. I Have no time left. File bankruptsy get lawyer? 4 weeks to aucton.

RB Ogden UT

I need help in this law -suit.I am in pa the court the judges undertsand whats going on but we have no attorneys who is doing anything and doesn't know anything about this.i know there are alot of others in my area who and i keep faxing them the things they want and keep sending me letter sying they didn't recieve them.SOMEONE HELP ME OR TALK TO ME

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE IN PENNSYLVANIA?WE DO NOT HAVE ONE LAWYER WHO KNOW'S NOTHING ABOUT THIS STUFF.I HAVE BEEN ON CONSUMER WARNING NETWORK,OUR LOCAL NEW'S AND HAVE GOTTEN ALOT STARTED IN OUR COURT'S CAUSE I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THEM FOR 3 YEAR'S.i HAD 3 SHERIFFS SALES SET UP AND WON THEM ALL AND WERE THROWN OUT.NOW EMC/CHASE WERE TRYING TO FORECLOSE AGAIN AND IT'S ON A HAULT RIGHT NOW CAUSE I HAVE WHATEVER THEY CALL A CASE MANAGER WHO IS GOING TO DO A MODIFICATION I CALL A JOKE.BUT WHAT'S WEIRD THEY KEEP CALLING ME SAYING YOU NEED TO FAX THIS PAPER OR THIS ONE CAUSE YOU HAVE 45 DAY'S.BUT I STILL DON'T TRUST THEM.I NEED HELP I AM TIRED OUT FROM ALL THE STRESS.I AM NOT GIVING MY HOME UP AND I FOREMOST WAS ONE OF OUR COMPANIES WHEN MY EX STILL HAD THE HOME AND SHE SIGNED WITH THEM AND THEY SHUT DOWN CAUSE THEY WERE INCLUDING US DOING FRAUD WORK.I NEED HELP PLEASE I NEED HELP

Mariel

If you live in California Contact Lanza & Smith | 888-244-3934 (toll free). This law firm has filed a class action lawsuit against EMC earlier this year.

Any witness with knowledge of deceptive or unlawful loan servicing practices - whether through EMC or Chase - in addition to victims of such practices, are encouraged to contact Lanza & Smith by email or by phone at 888-244-3934 ((This includes anyone with relevant knowledge, including former employees of EMC or JP Morgan Chase)

I have been wronged by EMC and I desperately want in on this lawsuit. Please contact me so we can talk...

yes, I live in Florida and are having the same problems with EMC. Is there a class action suit in Florida yet against them? Because I would like to get in on it.

I would like to be another member of this lawsuit.EMC/Chase are to foreclose on me June6th,these people are a growing breed of the almighty controllers of this country & will soon hand us over to China because of their Greed.

I also have been fighting with EMC since 2008. My husband got sick and we got behind on our mortgage, started a payment plan, which they said we were late on, which I have confirmation that it was not.

Which then stopped the payment plan and started a foreclosure plan. They recommended a modification. Which we went through, they lost the original paperwork. We were within weeks of receiving the final paperwork, after 1 year of waiting, and sending the same paperwork over and over again, and then they sell our mortgage.

They told us NOT to pay our mortgage while in the process of the modiciation. We then find out because we were not paying our mortgage, we are no longer eligible for the modification.

I'd like to be included in the class action suit as well. Please send me more information.

At least I'm not alone with this crazy nightmare sorry to say. I can't believe these people,EMC..I've been really sick,last year I really only worked enough to pay our insurance and my husbands disability check paid what could be paid.

Well when everything is going up and not much money is being brought in you get behind. I called EMC to let them know way before 3 months had past,b/c I've alway's heard they can forclose on you at 3 months. They said nooo problem we can send you over papers for a modifcation..LOL.joke joke and bigger joke.I've been trying for a little over a yr to get one whole set of papers to be looked at for this modification..One day I fax ALL the papers they ask for..call in 2 day's to make sure they got them..Nah we didn't get lets say page 3..refax it to them..call the next day did you get page 3?? yep sure did,but after looking at it we need page 6..WHY didn't the person that said we needed page 3 tell me this?

I'm sorry for any problems this caused you just send that one page over and it'll will all be here!!! fine..send them page 6.call back next day..talk to yet ANOTHER person,even though they tell you you have ONE person that is handling your file you can NEVER!!! talk to this person..you ask them ok did you get page 6? yes give me a min please to make sure we have all your paperwork now..Oh I see page 10 isn't filled out right and page 2 is missing!!!!

by this time my eyeballs are almost out of my head from straining not to sceam bloody murder in their ears. Fine we send yet another few pages..good to go finallywooohooo...today..today!get another call..this is EMC and we're calling to see how you can take care of your late payments,we see that your mondifcation has been denied b/c all paperwork wasn't turned in!!! HELLO!!!! a couple of years ago I got a check for 500 for a class action lawsuit agaisnt this company I didn't even know I was in on it.

Talked to a lady today wanted to only speak to a manager..they refuse to let me speak to one,another guy got on the phone and told me this and told me that that we needed to try yet another time.I asked them why? why do I want to? your NOT gonna get it right,haven't in a yr why would you guy's start doing right now? I told them my dog could do better paperwork then these nut's.

He told my husband all the paperwork we needed b/c I just didn't want to hear his voice :upset he told him the stuff to refax again..but didn't tell him the Dodd paper..I got back on the phone and he said ohhh that one we just need one time. I was told ohh now I'm guessing 6th time you alway's have to redo all the papers..NONE are saved..he said ohh we would keep this one in your file..ding ding ding..bells already going off this nut doesn't know what he's saying..I said well I was told all papers had to have the exact same date on them..that's true he say's but you really don't have to send that one back..why not?????? anyone have this trouble? or am I the lucky one?

I live in Tx having to fly to Calif to remove bloodclots out of my lungs so just with that I'm stressed to the max now I guess I'm leaving and not knowing what I'm coming home to if I'm still gonna have my house or ??? nice huh??

wow i am so glad i found this site...i am upset with emc..they keep telling me theres nothing we can do..just sell your house ..if i can get in on this lawsuit am all in..please email me a.s.a.p. i have no time to waste..anitaart1997@hotmail.com

thanks

Going through the same things as above. Is there really anything that can be done without paying a lawyer my mortgage payment this month.

I'm willing to fight and go the long hall.

What's the plan... Vietnam Vet: ths524@sbcglobal.net

I would also like to join the class action lawsuit. I have been trying to get our loan modified since June of 2008 with EMC my current morgage company.

I have consistently been lied to and jumped through hoops for them. I can not get anyone to call me back from EMC, they have lost our paperwork, approved us and then denied us the next day and today I called our mortgage broker to get a copy of our Deed, because there was not one recorded with the county with EMC's name on it. The Brokers computer crashed in 2008 and they have no information before this. My original loan was with Southstar who closed their doors in 2008.

Should EMC be listed on the Deed instead of Southstar? How do I find the Deed if the broker no longer has any file of it? if the purchased Southstars loans? I am so confused on what to do but know there must be something we can do so we are not disrespected and ignored anylonger.

How di I join, is my situation one that something can be done about? Any help is great!

Thank you! Please contact me at brode123@aol.com