i have been trying to get a modification since 12-1-09 and they lose all paperwork i send in,can't seem to get ahold of a supervisor, and they keep telling me my options are to short sale or foreclose.their reps are VERY INEXPERIENCED, unprofessional and miss informing.

In the begining they said i had to be at lest three month behind and told me not to pay jan., feb. and march payments. Now they say that was not so...

Now if i dont pay the $3000.00 they told me not to pay originally they will foreclose!They also say that the fact that they put me in this position is beside the point they want their money regardless!!If i had that kind of money i wouldnt have needed a modification in the first place!Where does one go for help!!!!!

Had an Experience with EMC Mortgage?

Comments

#209826

What I don't understand is why the Federal Government is not taking care of this situation.The same thing has happened to me.

How about this?

Now they will not answer the telephone.They disconnect after the loan # and social security number is entered.

I suggest that you all get individual attorneys unless you are personally equipped to deal with them.

Layla10
Khangah Dogran, Punjab Province , Pakistan #208251

same here they lowered my payments for 11 months and now they added the amounts they did not collect on for 11months....and still no resolution to loan modification.

Aguirre, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico #207815

GOOD LUCK SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IM NOW FIGHTING FORECLOURSER,I HAVE READ AFEW OTHER COMPLAINTS WHERE PEOPLE WERE TOLD TO MISS PAYMENTS I WASNT TOLD TO MISS ANY PAYMENTS THEY JUST LOWERD THEM FOR A 3 MONTH TRIAL PLAN FOR A MODIFICATION THAT NEVER HAPPENED