EMC Mortgage - A letter for proof of forelosure

My name is Janie Brown. My property address was 8314 Plymouth St, Oakland, Ca 94605.

It went into foreclosure in 2009. I need proof of this. My number 5102906480.

Mailing address: P.O. Box 834, Inglewood, Ca 90307

EMC Mortgage - EMC is a fraud

Arlington Heights, Illinois 0 comments

EMC promised NO closing costs or fees, so we had them do our mortgage on a short sale house we were buying. We had to vacate our current home as the lease was up and the investors had defaulted on their loan, so we could not even extend the lease if we wanted to. EMC knew all of this.

So, they waited until the day of the closing and we were at the lawyers office to close on our new home, we were happy at this point. THEN, as we went through the closing, all of the sudden, there were several thousand $ in costs and fees that EMC added. We simply did not have the money because we based our budget on the fact that they promised nos cost or fees. Now we were in a very bad spot, either agree to pay their fees or become homeless.

EMC is the worst, I wish we could sue them for recovery of the fees and damages caused by their decietful practices. Theis is at minimum a bait and switch and should be criminal fraud.

Review about: Mortgage.

EMC Mortgage - EMC STOLE MY HOME WHILE MY MOM WAS DYING IN HOSPITAL

West Dover, Vermont 0 comments

WHILE THE HOUSE WAS IN MY MOMS NAME THRY WOULD NOT TALK TO ME WITHOUT HER VERBIL PERMESSION !OK !WHILE I WAS PAYING MOMS MONTHLY NOTE NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT ! I PAYED TWO TIMES ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT !THEY CASHED THE CHECKS BUT DID NOT CREDIT HER ACCOUNT !

STILL WOULD NOT TALKED TO ME ! PAYMENT ON THIS 450.00 PAYMENT JUMPED TO 1700.00 TALKED TO MY ATTORNEY HE SAID I SHOULD FILE BANKRUPT SO THEY WOULD AUDIT THE ACCOUNT ! WELL EVEN THOUGH I HAD ONE OF THE TOP ATTORNEYS IN SHREVEPORT ,THE ATTORNYEY HE REFERED METO WAS NOT !

DID NOT EVEN SHOW UP TO COURT ,MY LAWER DIED AND THEY BULLIED ME OUT OF MY HOME OVER A $350.000.00 OVER A $30.000.00 LOAN THAT HAD BEEN PAID ON FOR 4 YEARS ! NOW MY WHEELCHAIR BOUND MOM WHO LIVES WITH ME IN A HORRID APARTMENT STILL IN DISBELIF !DAVID WHITE !

Review about: Home Thieft.

EMC Mortgage - I apply for Loan Modification never got any respond bacfk

Wallingford, Connecticut 0 comments

A year ago in February 2011. I receive a letter in the mail in reference to Loan Modification.

the reason is because my second mortgage rate is 12+% so I contact them and asked about the letter I just received and I asked them was the process and they explained to me and told me was document I have to submit to them so i gather all the paperwork required and fax it over to them. They asked me how behind was i in my mortgage on i told them one month so they told me not to be it but to continue paying my monthly until i receive a letter from them letting me know if it was approved or not. But as you can see a year has pass by and i have not heard from them at all. I believe that is very poor customer service on their behalf because this people life their dealing with.

Now I would never know if the modification was approved or not.

EMC Mortgage - EMC did not low our interests when economy came down.We wrote and called them but mortgage payment s

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 0 comments

EMC did not adjust interest from our mortgage 1663699 since economy started to come down.We need help for that.Win the beginning.

e continue paying the same monthly amount of mortgage as the beginning.939-202-8122

We need to adjust the interest to have some savings.Obama gave information at the beginning economy turned down to help the citizens.Our property is in PR but we need to pay less amount monthly.I hope this letter help to fix this situation with EMC Mortgage corporation in Texas.Should do that immediatly they hear about this customer claim.Thanks

EMC Mortgage- Loan Mod = foreclosed anyway

Old Town, Maine 1 comment

After jumping through all of their hoops, sending financial info several times while making payments as agreed in the loan modification for 8 months EMC Foreclosed anyway. Evicted the 2 tenants who were making the payment possible.

It has been 18 months battling them to this point since June 2010. $15k in attorney fees, 18 months $43,000 in payments they would have received. It has taken 18 months to get their paper work to the court.

It is a bait and switch to get you to make payments as long as they can then take the property anyway. Pulled the rug right out from under me.

Comments

davow714

they did me the exactly the same !

EMC Mortgage - Home modification process

New Castle, Delaware 0 comments

I have been working with EMC for more than two years in an attempt to get my home mortgage modified to a 30 year fixed and get rid of the 5 year ARM. I initially used NACA to submit the package.

EMC kept asking for the same documents months after months in an attempt to discourage the customer. Then I hired a company out of California and paid them 1700.00 to ensure that I would get my package thru the process. Unfortunately, I wasted almost two thousand dollars because EMC's behavior is stil the same. They ask for the same documents over and over again, months after month.

They do not read the hardship letter because the counselor asked me why was I modifiying my mortgage on the telephone. I told her to look at my statement. I was a disabled Vet and that my wife and I both have to work at 66 years of age to pay a high ARM mortgage monthly.

At one time we both were unemployed but we both now work. This is a no brainer for the most basic of juman minds to complete.

Review about: Home Loan Modification.

EMC Mortgage - Emc Heartless

Macomb, Michigan 1 comment

Emc only took 250.00 dollars off my mortgage after a 3 yr battle for modification. I am on Disability and have 2 children to care for and that is all they took off.

They ended up taking my home and leaving us homeless because I couldn't afford the payments. They kept loosing my paperwork and putting me in forclosure court. I ended up having a nervous breakdown, and having to rent a mobile home for my kids and I to live in.

They are teens a boy and girl and now I have CPS on me. Thanks EMC.

Review about: Mortgage.

Comments

My stories just like the other, for a two year period I tried to get a mortgage modification; only to be stalled. They have you send the same information over and over again.

I have about ten copies of the same package sent over and over again.

Yet you really never get an answer.

My mortgage is now serviced by Chase...Thins still suck....

Emc Mortgage, jp morgan, bears stearns

Missoula, Montana 1 comment

Emc Mortgage company took my home & I live in Montana & I was on a classaction lawsuit in Kentucky and California, and my attorneys said in Florida & also in Washington state they couldn't help me because Montana is not a consumer friendly state & I'm hung out to dry. Can anyone help me please?

This has been going on since 2001. Emc are thieves & scam artist.

I has a buyer for my home on short sale & we faxed paper work had title company & they transfered me to 26 different departments and gave me the run around. I need help now!

Comments

I had issues with them too. My attorney helped not sure is colorado attorney can help in MT but worth a shot.

Aaron Barrick in castle rock, co

EMC Mortgage - Loan mod or loan audit which is worse

Mount Laurel, New Jersey 0 comments

Who is the bigger crook? big banks, or the companies who offer help both with modifications or audits my answer to that is, they both are.It sickens me that people pray on others who desperately need help only to have their situation made worse by some audit /loan modification company I prefer to call them predators, if theirs blood in the water you can bet there is one close by.I have wasted thousands of dollars trying to save my home with no success money my mortgage company could be getting but they refuse to help how is this legal in America.My credit has been ruined and in today's world you need decent credit to even think about renting a place so here I am at the mercy of EMC/CHASE AND US BANK AND IT DOSENT LOOK GOOD.Whats wrong with America, whats happened to honesty,trust a mans word and a handshake it seems to me those days are long gone.If anyone is reading this my advice to you is that if your looking for help stay away from Integrated dept solutions and also Tila solutions ,trust me don't believe anyone who leaves comment to any of these articles telling you they have found help chances are they are a predator praying on you.Ive also noticed negative comments to some of the complaints where people are defending the banks well I can tell you this also the only person who will defend a bank is someone who works there.Until our so called government steps in and says enough is enough the mortgage companies and predators are going to continue to rob the American people like they have been for years.

Review about: My Home.